Accreditations & Licenses
CHC Addiction Services pursues and maintains accreditation and licenses in a number of areas. Specifically, we take part in the accreditation process for the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the industry leader. JCAHO symbolizes excellence, experience and professionalism. Our commitment to continue this voluntary accreditation demonstrates our commitment to providing quality care to each of our patients.
Here are just a few of the other accreditations that CHC holds:
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Ohio Department of Health
- US Food and Drug Administration
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Ohio State Board of Pharmacy
- Ohio Civil Rights Commission (HEW 504)
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments, CLIA
- Medicaid Certified Treatment Agency
In addition to these licenses and accreditations, CHC Addiction Services is an approved provider of Continuing Education Units by the State of Ohio CSWMFT Board to provide Counselor (#RCX 089008) and Social Worker (#RSX 049501) hours. CHC is an approved provider of Recognized Clock Hours (RCHs) by the State of Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board (PID # 50-18188).